For 30 years, Bruno has provided accessibility solutions for people challenged by limited mobility.
Safety and dependability are hallmarks of the Bruno name, and all Bruno vertical platform lifts are made in the USA and suitable for indoors or outdoors.
Bruno’s VPL-3300 series wheelchair lift series includes four effective solutions for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance in churches, schools or business:
Bruno Enclosed Commercial VPL:
Bruno’s enclosed vertical platform lift is self-contained, lightweight and easy to install – no hoistway/shaftway construction needed.
Aesthetically-pleasing with full size Plexiglass door and panel inserts, Bruno’s enclosed vertical platform wheelchair lift combines and attractive design, dependable performance and ADA compliance.
Bruno 3-Gate Commercial VPL
The 3-gate (toe guard) lower enclosure system provides a full barrier at the lower landing with no access under the lift for maximum safety.
Like all Bruno VPL’s, the 3-gate is driven by a reliable, quiet ACME screw-driven DC motor with full-time battery operation for access even during power outages.
Unenclosed Commercial VPL
The unenclosed vertical platform lift is an affordable, space saving solutions for ADA compliance that is often used for providing access to stages, porches or short distances.
Check to ensure a standard unenclosed platform lift is allowable under local code.
Bruno’s shaftway VPL is placed inside a shaftway (also known as a hoistway) built by others.
The shaftway VPL includes a drive mast, passenger platform, doors and gates.
- Provides access up to 14'
- Keyed, constant pressure controls on platform with emergency stop switch and audio/visual alarm
- Bottom platform safety panel
- 42" (1067 mm) high, solid, side platform walls
- Top & bottom limit switches
- Top and bottom final limit safety switch
- 36" x 48" (914 mm x 1219 mm) non-skid platform
- Automatic folding ramp (unenclosed unit only)
- Fixed Ramp (enclosed and 3-gate)
- 750 lb (340 kg) lifting capacity
- Power Systems
– Models VPL-3353B & VPL-3375B 1/2 hp DC motor (includes 17AH batteries)
- Reliable, quiet ACME screw-driven DC motor with full-time battery operation offers access even in a power outage
- Gold Warranty: Two years on major components; one year on parts
Additional Features for Outdoor Applications
- All-weather protected controls and switches
- Weather-resistant, powder-coated finish
- Top landing gate includes call/send controls with key and mechanical or electrical interlock
- A Cold Weather Package, tested to improve performance down to -20º F
- "Stay-dry" Platform Canopy
- Several platform sizes and configurations
- Push button or Paddle Controls on the platform
- Push button or Paddle Landing Controls
- Flush mount doors with interlock
- Power assisted door/gate operator
- ADA compliant telephone kit
- Platform gate
- Plexiglass panels: clear or bronze
- Secondary grab rail
We are standing by to answer your questions or get you a No Obligation price quote.