Bruno Joey Stores Inside
The Bruno Joey Scooter Lift is designed to make loading and un-loading a scooter or wheelchair simple as a touch of a button. Simply deploy the Bruno Joey to the ground and load your wheelchair or scooter from either direction and let the Joey do all the big lifting for you. Securement belts are provided to add extra security while transporting.
Bruno Joey Highlights
- Fully powered making operation virtually effortless –
- Most compact unit on the market - Does not affect most 2nd row seating
- Gentle slope and textured finish on platform allows easy roll or drive on/off - no reversing necessary
- No modifications to your Personal Mobility Device or vehicle
- Manual Backup System and Industry Exclusive Obstruction Safety Sensing
- Includes securement straps for safety
- 'Peace of Mind' Industry Exclusive Safety Barrier includes one-handed operation Retractable Belts
- Powered by the vehicle's battery
- Minivan specific mounting kits are provided for a precise installation
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
- Bruno’s Back-Off™ backrest removal device allows someone to lift off the backrest part of the mobility device seat, allowing it to fit into shorter vehicle openings without having to remove the entire seat! Available for many different scooters and powerchairs.
Bruno Joey User Requirements
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and vice versa.
- Stand for two to three minutes.
- Drive mobility device on/off platform
- Hold down a button on the hand-held pendant
- Fold down the seat back and/or tiller of the mobility device, or remove the seat back using the Back-Off device, if
- Connect a hook to receiver and tighten strap to secure mobility device*
Bruno Joey Specs
- Lifting Capacity: 350 lb/159kg
- Installed Weight: 175 lb/80kg
- Min. Open Height Required: 36 in/91cm
- Vertical Travel: 27 in/68cm
- Platform Dimensions: 28.7 in/73cm (W) x 44 in/112cm (L)
- Installation Depth: 44" / 112cm
- Max. Mobility Device Width: 28 in/71cm (Industry Best)
- Applications: Most Minivans and select Full-size Vans
- Warranty: 3 years
We are standing by to answer your questions or get you a No Obligation price quote.